The below are affiliate links
Websites I have been featured on:
- Bankrate: Nearly 7 in 10 Americans could easily boost their savings by banking online
- Bankrate: Coronavirus pandemic leaves Americans increasingly worried about health and finances
- Bankrate: Facing financial hardship? 7 questions to ask before dipping into your emergency savings
- Black Wallet: $75k in Loans to Financial Freedom: A Chat with Fo Alexander, the Debt-Free Maven
- Clever Girl Finance: Paying Off Debt: How Fo Alexander Paid Off $78,000 in Debt Before 30!
- Debt.com: What should small businesses keep in mind as we approach tax season?
- DollarSprout: Should You Get a Graduate Degree? Probably Not
- The Financial Diet: Why Planning For The Future Scares So Many Of Us, & How To Face It
- Financial Impulse: Frugal Habits: The Key to Growing Your Savings
- Finances on Point: Emerging Women in Personal Finance to Watch: Helping You Build Wealth and Live The Life You Deserve
- Go Banking Rates: 20 Ways To Get an Extra $500 in Your Paycheck by the End of the Year
- His & Her Money: How Ben and Faneisha Destroyed $47,000 of Debt In 6 Months!
- The LA Times: Writing a book probably won’t make you rich but could boost your career
- The Money Manual: Financial Experts: Do These Things To Weather The Coronavirus Crisis If You Don’t Have Paid Sick Leave
- MSN Money: 20 Ways To Get an Extra $500 in Your Paycheck by the End of the Year
- Paycheck and Balances: This Couple Paid Off $78,000 in Less than Three Years
- Peerless Money Mentor: From Broke to Financially Woke – Girl Talk with Fo
- The Penny Hoarder: When Hoarding Your Pennies, How Many Savings Accounts Should You Have?
- Refinery 29: What It’s Like To Be Pregnant In The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Sidehusl: Millennials: The Side Hustle Generation
- Tried and True Mom Jobs: 20+ Best Passive Income Ideas from Millionaires
- USNews: 13 Best Discount Shopping Apps
- Wallet Win: 18 Tips for a Debt-Free Christmas
- Wealth Noir: Empowering Women to Crush Debt: An Interview with Fo Alexander
- Yahoo Finance: 20 Ways To Get an Extra $500 in Your Paycheck by the End of the Year